Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The best quality Autel MaxiTPMS Autel MaxiTPMS TPMS diagnostic



This looks to have similar capabilities to the Bartec tech300, but it's available from a large online retailer (well known for book sales) at a price only a bit more than the "cheap" tools.
Autel MaxiTPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool for Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
http://www.cnautotool.com/category-182-b0-Autel+MaxiTPMS.html
any 1 know anything about this? will it solve the prob of having to go to the dealer for tpms resets when u swap ur wheels ?
I would try cleaning the mass air flow sensor with some MAF sensor cleaner. I have had this check engine code before and this fixed my problem. It is a cheap fix.
I just went through this process on my 2010 Base Fit. I bought rims off of ebay, the rims were stamped Autel MaxiTPMS and were identical to the rims that were on the car. I bought Honda sensors online from Majestic Honda, plus the nuts and washers. They were the TRW sensors. I looked at each sensor and wrote down the code printed on the sensor body. I used the ATEQ Quickset tool to read out the original sensors. The orginal sensors get imported from the Quickset tool onto your computer by the Quickset software. You have to enter the four new sensor codes for your winter tires manually into the quickset software. I also wrote down all 8 sensors in an e-mail which I sent to my gmail address and archived away. Important that you do this because you can erase all sensor data stored in the Quickset software. I did this by mistake, but this may also be a feature because you no longer have a four car limit on the quickset software . You can always enter all 8 sensors by hand, which is what I did when I accidently blew away the original data. Also, the software performed an update and I lost all information and had to renter it again. I then followed the steps to load the new sensor data into the quickset tool. The quickset tool itelf almost acts like a USB drive. You actually load it with both sets of sensor data and the make and model of your car. At that point I don't think you would need to program the quickset tool again unless you "break" a sensor and need to replace it or you want to program the tool to work with a different car. I think the tool can only store one car at a time and the software has storage for only four cars.
As for the tires, from your avatar picture it looks like there are aftermarket wheels on your car. You may want to check if the tire pressure monitoring sensors(Autel MaxiTPMS) are inside the tires. If they are installed the TPMS may need to be reset to pair with the vehicle.
Contents:
* Autel MaxiTPMS TS401
* Molded Plastic Case
* USB cable
* Magnet (For early model TPMS sensors)
* User's manual
* CD Software
For more information,please click: http://obd2.mee.nu/

No comments:

Post a Comment